MartJack is integrated with a number of payment solutions to enable you to accept payments in a flexible way for your online sales. Ranging from credit card, debit card, net banking, cash on delivery to innovative solutions for getting cash paid to you before the delivery of the products (IPayNear)
In contrast to custom integration with a PG, MartJack as a pre-integrated, pre-tested solution which reduces the cost, time and risks associated with Payment Gateway integration to nearly zero. MartJack comes pre-integrated with most of the popular payment gateways.
With our preferred Payment Gateway partner HDFC Bank, we bring an integrated, ready to use, affordable and reliable payment solution for businesses that use MartJack.
Through the partnership with HDFC Bank, MartJack enables you to get one of the best payment gateways at one of the most affordable pricing!
HDFC Bank Payment Gateway
Launched the PG services in 2007, already a dominant player with
- Large presence in the all key segments ( Travel and OTA continue to dominate Ecom )
- Offering complete suite of channels ( Web, IVR, Kiosk, Batch, Mcommerce )
- Facility to restrict Transactions on Domestic / Int’l cards
- Up to 5 User Defined fields as part of the request (for additional information capture – excludes address)
- Web-based Merchant Console for Real-Time Transaction Monitoring and Capture & Refund Transaction
- HDFC Bank Supports following Types of Transactions on Payment Gateway
- Purchase (Direct Sale for E-Tickets)
- Authorization and Capture (For Goods & Services)
- Refund (Cancellation of Order Placed)
- Payment gateway enabled for Verified By Visa /MasterCard Secure Code
- Each and every transaction processed is scanned for risk factors & flagged as risk prone transaction on identification of risk. These are verified by our qualified 15 member strong Risk Management team and headed by the chairman of APAC risk council
- Best in class CTS and FTS
- In-house payment gateway integration support and a 24 / 6 service support.
For more details please visit www.hdfcbank.com
For more details please visit www.ipaynear.com